AWS offers a wide range of AWS certifications, from entry-level Cloud certifications to more specialized credentials like Solutions Architect and DevOps Engineer.
The best AWS certification for beginners depends on your area of interest and your long-term career goals. In this article, we will discuss all about the best AWS certification to get started with, as well as our best tips and resources to get AWS certified on your first try!
1. Which AWS Certification is best for beginners?
If you’re new to the cloud-developing world, then the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification is definitely a good fit for you!
AWS Cloud Practitioner is an introductory level AWS certification that validates an individual’s ability to understand the AWS Cloud and its benefits, and how to get started with AWS.
With this certification you can enhance your skills in using all aspects of the latest technology available on today’s market – without having any previous experience or knowledge about them beforehand.
2. What does the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification cover?
If you’re just getting started with AWS, the Cloud Practitioner Certification is the best place to start! This certification covers everything from fundamental concepts like network security, data storage on elastic clouds to more advanced AWS cloud computing.
The AWS certified Cloud Practitioner (CCP) provides an overview of AWS cloud and introduces you to AWS products, services, and solutions. It covers a broad range of topics including cloud concepts, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
Pursuing AWS certification can help individuals demonstrate their proficiency in AWS and make themselves more attractive to employers. In addition, AWS certification can help individuals advance their careers and earn more money.
What are its prerequisites?
AWS certification is one of the most popular cloud certifications today. In order to become an AWS certified cloud practitioner, there are a few things you’ll need to do:
- First, it’s recommended that you have at least six months of experience working with AWS. This will give you a good foundation of knowledge to build upon.
- Next, you’ll need to take an online training course or attend an in-person AWS Bootcamp. These courses will teach you the basics of AWS and prepare you for the certification exam.
- Finally, you’ll need to pass the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification Exam. This exam tests your knowledge of AWS and assesses your ability to put what you’ve learned into practice.
With these prerequisites met, you’ll be well on your way to becoming an AWS certified cloud practitioner!
3. Why AWS Certification is Important for Your Career?
AWS certification is the ultimate proof that you are a qualified AWS Cloud Practitioner. It is a symbol of your expertise and commitment to cloud computing.
There are many benefits that come with getting an AWS Cloud Practitioner certification, here are some of the main advantages:
- Validating your AWS skills and knowledge. AWS certification is seen as the gold standard in cloud certifications, and can help you to stand out from the crowd when applying for jobs or promoting yourself.
- Giving you an edge in the job market. With AWS certification, you can prove to potential employers that you have the skills and knowledge they’re looking for.
- Helping you to keep up with the latest trends in the cloud industry. AWS certification gives you access to exclusive content and training, so you can keep your skills up-to-date.
- Boosting your earnings potential. AWS certified professionals earn on average 15% more than their non-certified counterparts.
Whether you’re just starting out in cloud computing or are an experienced AWS professional, AWS certification can help you achieve your career goals.
Whether you’re looking to advance your current position or transition into a new role, AWS certification can give you the skills and confidence you need to succeed.
So why wait? Start pursuing AWS certification today!
4. How to study for and pass the AWS Cloud Practitioner exams?
AWS Certification is an AWS program that provides digital badges as well as AWS Competency status to AWS Partners and AWS Customers who successfully complete technical AWS exams.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam is a 3-hour, 60-question assessment that validates your ability to create and manage AWS resources in order to meet organizational needs. The exam is available in English and Japanese.
There is a variety of free resources to help candidates prepare for their exams, including whitepapers, FAQs, guides, and training videos. Candidates can also take advantage of paid resources such as study guides, practice exams, and online courses.
Regardless of which route candidates choose to take, it is important that they allocate enough time and effort to adequately prepare for the exam.
- How to register for the exam?
If you want to register for the AWS Certification exam, there are a few things you need to do:
- First, create an AWS account and log in.
- Then, go to the AWS Certification webpage and click on the exam you want to take.
- Next, click on the “Register for Exam” button and enter your payment information.
Once you have paid for the exam, you will be able to schedule it at a time and location that is convenient for you. AWS makes it easy to register for and take the exams, so you can get certified in no time!
The best way to register for this exam is by visiting the AWS website. You can also read our guide article if you want more information about the process of registering and what it entails before taking off on your journey!
- What is the format of the exam?
The AWS Certification exam has a computer-based testing format. You will have 60 minutes to complete the test, and there are three different versions of it depending on what region you live in.
The format of the exam is a mix of multiple-choice and fill-in-the-blank questions. You will have 2 hours to complete the exam. So good luck!
- What topics are covered on the exam?
The Cloud Practitioner exam covers the basics of AWS cloud computing, including core AWS services, AWS identity and access management, AWS billing and pricing, and AWS architecture.
- How to prepare for the exam?
To prepare for the AWS Certification exam, we recommend that you have at least six months of experience working with AWS products and services.
To help you prepare for this exam, Amazon offers a free AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Study Guide.
This guide covers all of the topics included in the exam, and provides links to additional resources. In addition, AWS provides a number of free online courses that can help you prepare for the AWS Certification exams. These courses cover a wide range of topics, from introductory concepts to more advanced AWS features.
Finally, be sure to check out the AWS Certification Exam Readiness Toolkit. This toolkit includes a practice exam, as well as tips and resources to help you prepare for the real thing. With a little bit of preparation, you can ace the AWS Certification exams and take your career to the next level!
For more information on AWS Certification exams, visit our guide article here!
5. Best resources to help you get started with the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
The AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification is a rigorous examination that tests your skills in the use and deployment of services offered by Amazon Web Services.
If you’re looking to get started with the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification, here are the top three resources that can help you prepare:
1. The whizlabs AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification courses: These courses are designed to help you earn your AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification. The course is self-paced and you can work through the modules at your own pace. The course is divided into four modules, each of which covers a different topic. The course also includes a practice exam to help you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
2. The CloudGuru AWS Cloud Practitioner courses: Whether you’re just getting started with AWS or you’re looking to earn your AWS certification, CloudGuru is the perfect place to expand your AWS cloud skills. The site offers a constantly-updated AWS learning library that covers everything from the basics to advanced topics like serverless and machine learning.
3. The Udemy AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification courses: There are a number of different ways to get your hands on the latest in tech, and one way is through udemy courses. These online tutorials are the perfect way to learn how to use Amazon Web Services, whether at home or on-the go. They have been designed for beginners as well as those looking to update their skillset or learn new ones entirely from scratch! Learn more about this course from our previous article!
The AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification is the ultimate test of your technical skills. But it’s not as difficult or time-consuming to pass if you use these 3 best resources for your preparation!
6. The future of AWS certification and career opportunities
AWS certifications are highly valued in the IT industry and can open up a lot of career opportunities.
AWS certifications are globally recognized and show that you have the ability to effectively communicate AWS best practices, and can provide value to organizations who are looking to adopt or improve their use of AWS.
The future of AWS certification and career opportunities are limitless. With an ever-growing demand for experts who can securely manage this new technology, there is no better time than now to get started on your path toward becoming an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner!