The Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification was designed for individuals with expertise in designing, implementing, and managing Google Cloud network architectures and solutions.
To earn the Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification, candidates typically needed to demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Network Architecture: Designing and implementing scalable and reliable network architectures on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to meet business requirements.
- Network Deployment and Management: Configuring and managing GCP networking components such as Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs), firewalls, load balancers, and VPNs.
- Security and Compliance: Ensuring the security and compliance of network resources on GCP, including implementing identity and access management (IAM) policies and network security controls.
- Traffic Optimization: Optimizing network performance and efficiency, including load balancing, traffic routing, and content delivery.
- Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Connectivity: Integrating GCP networks with on-premises data centers and other cloud providers to create hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Candidates typically had to pass a certification exam administered by Google Cloud to earn the Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification. The exam typically covered various topics related to GCP networking.