The Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification, denoted by the Exam AZ-204, is a renowned credential for professionals aiming to validate and showcase their expertise in designing, building, testing, and maintaining cloud applications and services on Microsoft Azure.
This certification signifies that the holder possesses a comprehensive understanding of various Azure services, cloud-native application designs, and general cloud development best practices.
Here are some of the key competencies candidates should have for this certification:
- Develop Azure Compute Solutions: Ability to implement IaaS services, create Azure App Service Web Apps, and work with Azure Functions.
- Develop for Azure Storage: Skills in working with various storage solutions, including Cosmos DB, Blob Storage, and relational databases.
- Implement Azure Security: Knowledge in managing identity and securing data, applications, and services using Azure tools and services.
- Monitor, Troubleshoot, and Optimize Azure Solutions: Proficiency in integrating monitoring and telemetry solutions, and improving application performance.
- Connect to and Consume Azure Services and Third-party Services: Mastery in developing solutions that can integrate with services like Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Logic Apps, and Azure Service Bus.
Earning the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification is a testament to one's capabilities and expertise as an Azure developer, positioning them as valuable assets in the ever-evolving cloud landscape.