The Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty certification, validated by passing the Exam AZ-120, demonstrates a high level of expertise in architecting, managing, and optimizing SAP workloads on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
This certification is designed for experienced IT professionals and architects who are responsible for planning, deploying, and managing SAP solutions on Azure.
Here are some of the key competencies and skills demonstrated by the Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty certification:
- SAP Workload Migration: Certified professionals possess the knowledge and skills to efficiently migrate SAP workloads to Azure, ensuring minimal disruption and maximum performance.
- Azure Infrastructure for SAP: They are proficient in designing and configuring Azure infrastructure components, such as virtual machines, storage, and networking, to meet the specific requirements of SAP applications.
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery: Certified individuals can implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions for SAP workloads on Azure, safeguarding critical business operations.
- Performance Optimization: They can optimize SAP workloads on Azure to deliver superior performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness, using Azure-native services and best practices.
- Security and Compliance: Certified experts ensure the security and compliance of SAP solutions on Azure, implementing robust security measures and meeting regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting: They are proficient in monitoring SAP workloads on Azure, identifying and resolving issues, and maintaining optimal performance.
- Cost Management: Certified professionals can manage and optimize costs associated with running SAP workloads on Azure, ensuring cost efficiency and resource utilization.
Earning the Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty certification (Exam AZ-120) is a significant achievement that distinguishes professionals as experts in the integration of SAP workloads with Azure, making them valuable assets to organizations leveraging these technologies for their business operations.